Sunday, February 4, 2024

Week 5 Report

 Support and Comment on Teammates Goals 


Possible Capstone Ideas

One possible capstone idea I have is to develop a small game, such as a basic 2D platformer. I have always been amazed by the development of video games and this would be really good experience for possibly pursuing it in the future. 

A possible second idea is to build a program that works with sound, since I am also a musician. Perhaps some type of tuning application, or a pitch shifter. I may actually end up using such a program in my own practice room, which sounds fun. 

Third, another good idea could be some type of database management program for a local business. This project would be more practical and since I like to help others, it could end up being a win-win situation. 

Summary of Weekly Learning

This week was great overall. I had quite the grind while researching and forming arguments for my ethics paper, but learned a ton about how companies and consumers relate to each other ethically, and how stakeholders may have opposing priorities. More importantly, learning how to compromise and find a middle solution for utilitarian end goals is rewarding. Going forward in the future, I believe companies will need to begin actually listening to consumers and prioritizing their health, and my paper touched on this topic a fair amount. 

We also picked our three proposed topics for our final video project, which looks fun. I am confident that our team can handle any of the three topics proposed, especially since I have at least a bit of video editing experience with sony vegas (now rebranded to magix studio vegas). Next week is looking quite exciting, truthfully, and I am hyped to train even harder. 





No comments:

Post a Comment