Wednesday, June 26, 2024

CTI: Personal Value Proposition (Beta Version)

 Dear Amazon and Google,

I heard that you are in need of a network engineer. I am here because I believe we can work together to produce a better level of stability and function in all areas of your workflow and in those which clients navigate in.

As a network engineer with five years experience having a notorious reputation for improving company network reliability, you can count on me to accomplish the following:

  • reduce network downtime by at least 50%
  • continually design new and improved implementations for local network
  • fully integrate within the current team and enhance group productivity

As leading companies within the software industry, you will benefit from the items I can bring to the table. I would like to speak with you on how we can begin improving our network strategies. 

Sincerely,

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment